Friday, June 3, 2011

"Deepening Our Relationships"













If we could survive in life without a specific job what would we do? I think I know the answer! On Monday I would visit my friends that have small children and spend the 8-10 hours with them in their world!







On Tuesday I could meet with my hiking buddies and we could explore miles and miles of trail all day long. On Wednesday my wife and I could go for a bike ride, a walk, a kayak tour or visit the museum together hand in hand.







On Thursday my children and I could roll up our sleeves and change another families lives. We could fix things up for someone else and make their lives better. On Friday I could bike to Denver and back and meet many wonderful and interesting people along the way.







Oh darn I am out of work days and only begun to deepen my relationships with others. I suppose it is a good thing that God blesses us with so many weeks in our lives!!

No comments:

Post a Comment