Monday, June 13, 2011

"Happy Birthday"



We all get one of these each year. They are like free gifts from God. We don't earn them or necessarily deserve them but they come anyway. I pray and hope all of everyone else's are happy ones!



Today is my wife's special day. She gets to celebrate her day that she first entered this world a few years back. I am glad we can all spend this day with her. The gifts and cards are just a cool token of our love for her. I am sure we will also celebrate with some kind of food and sweet treat for her to enjoy!



So my thanks goes out to God for bringing us together. My love goes out to her for being her. My prayer is that she have many more of them. My hope is that she enjoys it and shares it with all those she loves and cares for.

No comments:

Post a Comment