Tuesday, June 14, 2011

"Court"

I guess we have to have a court system to protect ourselves. I also guess that it does a good job of doing that. It would seem that if everyone involved lived up to their end of the agreement than court wouldn't be necessary. Some just fall short of that or take advantage of others and off to court they go.
My vision is that it would be easier to live a God fearing, God loving, God like attitude. If we all had no intention of harming or one upping our fellow man then we would be free from needing courts. Reality is a much different story. Unfortunately this world is broken. Humans are their own worst enemy. Will it ever change? I think probably not.
Some of us can strive to live with an attitude of decency and respect. Maybe others will see the merits and change their ways? Eventually we all die and our lives and their impact are laid before us. I for one, want to meet my maker with a clean (for the most part) slate!
Verses:Job 31(all) Romans 12: 9-13

No comments:

Post a Comment