Friday, June 17, 2011

Ahh! Friday!



Here we are, Friday again, welcome to the weekend! I guess this is the part we all look forward to. The break from our normal routines is a nice change and welcome relief. I suppose some of us may actually be busier with our own gotta do's than our work week was. The difference being the type and demands of what's to come.



The pessimists could point out that Monday follows the weekend. But the optimists would forgo that thought and enjoy two days on a different speed and level. My personal work week has me up at 430am and not home till 5-530 pm. I like the change the weekend brings and I like the less strict schedule it allows.



There is no end to options we could consider this weekend. As it is also Fathers Day, I have plans with my children and look forward to that time with them. I also look forward to time with God and worship and prayer. I guess we all need a break and refueled and revived on a regular basis!



No comments:

Post a Comment