Thursday, June 23, 2011

"Free"



Free breakfast, free burger, free beer! I was pretty fortunate yesterday to receive so many free gifts. It was "Bike to Work Day" and our city provided a free breakfast station. My oldest daughter and I were able to share in that and then enjoyed a rare early morning bike ride.



My son and I at work were facing an environmental inspection and an Colorado State Emissions inspection. We had been preparing for both all week. Before the State Rep was to be there we had lunch and my son bought me a burger! Yay!



My wife and I were once again shopping houses. That is sort of our new hobby! We know more about the housing market than we care too! Maybe this will be the one?? At any rate God has it worked out and we are doing the leg work. We ended up at our local brew pub who were giving pints to all the bikers this day. My wife jumped on her cruiser and I on my trusty steed and went over there to get our free draught. All in all I'd say we had a wonderful free day to share. Praise God! Verses: Psalm 56: 3-4 1Tim 6: 11-21

No comments:

Post a Comment