Thursday, October 7, 2010

"Sharing with Friends"


What and when do we share with friends? I usually am reluctant to share to much personal stuff with just anybody. My closest friends will get an earful if they ask.

I am more interested in sharing "Life" with friends. All that I love to do can be made more enjoyable when shared. Worshipping God in a group is empowering and uplifting. Praying as a group can also bring great healing and comfort.

Any activity I love to do(bike,hike walk, run, play), can take on a whole new meaning when shared with others. There is great satisfaction when we can be of help to others. All the world is better when we join hands and efforts together.

Gods' power can shine through the combined effort of many. Gods' essence is shown through love and care of others! Verses: Gal 6: 1-10 Prov 11: 16-17 Prov 12: 25-26 Prov 14: 21

No comments:

Post a Comment