Monday, October 4, 2010

"Finding Friends"


I set out on a quest recently. I believe that God doesn't want any of us to be alone. That is why there are so many people in this world.

In the past 8 years most of my friends have come from a church. Church, since my salvation, has been an important and vital part of my life. Church also has a potential to form many friendships.

All of those that have come and gone in my life have enlightened and inspired me. Some are still doing just that!! Jesus ministry went beyond just the "Churched".

I don't want to limit my friends to only those that know Jesus. Some may caution me to be outside of that group could be dangerous? I feel that my faith and walk with Jesus will guide me to new and impactful places and people. God: lead me to whom you would have me know and where I need to go. Verses: John 4: 7-30 Matt 8: 1-4 Matt 7: 1-5

No comments:

Post a Comment