Tuesday, October 5, 2010

"Being a Friend"


One of my best friends and I rarely see any more. Our friendship started over 3o years ago. We spent a lot or time together hanging out and exploring this world. Distance has separated us only in proximity to each other.


Ironically I can say that my first wife is still my friend 30+ years later! Once again I hardly ever see her but we still are friends. Some of my friends have moved away to never be seen or heard from again. Maybe their part in my life was only for a short time? Maybe we will one day be reunited?


Most of my newest friends are activity buffs. We will spend time exploring and experiencing Gods' awesome planet Earth!! Our ability to grow close and trust one another comes with time and experience, as all friendships do. Pray God, Show us how to be a valuable and trusted friend to all those in our lives!!


Verses: Prov 14: 21 John 15: 12-17 Mark 2: 1-12

No comments:

Post a Comment