Thursday, October 28, 2010

"A.G.I., Assume Good Intentions"

I attended a class and if all I got out of it was this, then I am satisfied! It is so easy to take the defense or be skeptical. It is more mature and rewarding if we allow this to be our thinking. Generally most people are not out to hurt, cheat, or mistreat anyone else. Their approach may seem that way but it is usually our own interpretation.
The classic cinema movie will show our stereo-type thinking. A black man running from a crime scene is automatically guilty!! An attempt to honestly help someone else is taken as an unwelcome advance. There is something to be said about being careful. We should be aware of the dangers in this world. We can be more compassionate and accepting of others and their intentions. Pray, God: All of us could use a little more of your unfailing and all encompassing love!! A.G.I. Amazing God Incarnate
Verses: Col 3: 12-14 Heb 10: 19-25 Psalm 20(all)

No comments:

Post a Comment