Wednesday, October 20, 2010

"Mountain Tops" Still all Gods'" (mostly)


I guess I am obsessed by mountains! It seems everywhere I turn there they are. Maybe it is because I live so close to them? Maybe they call out to me to come and explore?

More likely I just am challenged to climb them and awed to be on top! I guess I could say I never met a mountain I didn't like! There is insight into why I love mountains. Each one is as unique and special as the next. Even seemingly lesser ones still have great character. The overall elevation is not a definition of splendor!!

The best part is the untouched by man factor. Other than a trail and maybe a few cairns to guide the way, it is all Gods design. Mountains are still just as God made them. Man has respectfully left the majority of mountains alone. I am completely convinced that God hangs out on mountain tops! After all it gives him a broad and all encompassing view of all he has created!!

Verses: Isaiah 52: 7 Isaiah 55: 12 Phil 4: 8

No comments:

Post a Comment