Tuesday, July 20, 2010

"Winter"


I will start with the one season I struggle with the most: Winter! The worship Pastors' idea was that we all experience winters' of faith. Nothings growing, and sometimes it seems pretty bleak.

Of course there are good and preferable things about winter in either context.

The earth needs a break and time to refuel and replenish. We too may need a blanket of snow on everything so we can take care of our selves.

I used to dread winter and then I realized it wasn't winter that was the problem, it was me! I had to change my attitude and find new ways to embrace winter. I have been much better these last few years in all areas of my life. Winter is full of wonder and awe and does build up our appreciation for Spring, Summer and Fall. FFT Winter: When you're there, how do you cope? Verses: Psalm 27: 1-6 Isaiah 40 : 1-8 Acts 1: 6-11

No comments:

Post a Comment