Monday, July 26, 2010

"Dog behind Fence"


I wonder how many of lifes' blessings we take for granted? Probably more than we can imagine. Most things we have are taken for granted.


I had a month this summer where I had no address or home. I made due with travel plans and good friends. There is still something about having your own bed and stuff. It is also handy to have an address to get mail and as a contact option.


I also like knowing things about where I live. Like where there are dogs that bark when I walk by their fence. It may seem trivial, but It scares the wits out of me when an unexpected dog is barking and clawing at a privacy fence!


God is the sole reason for all our blessings. We can do our part to recognize and appreciate all of lifes' perks!! Verses: Hebrews 6 : 13-20 Deut 28: 1-6 Gen 12: 1-3

No comments:

Post a Comment