Monday, July 12, 2010

"Getting on Track"


After all this change in my life, I have to stop and ponder, What for? My original goal was to simplify and streamline my life. Slowly it seems I am getting there. Now the question is , What next?


One of my goals: to tandem bike with a blind person happened. We just rode the MS 150 at the end of June. She still would like to ride as often as possible. I am sure we will as time and distance allow.( she lives in Lakewood Co).


New goals:? How do I meet with Gods' goals for me? I know what I would do left to my own desires and passions!


The Pastor at church says God gives all of us gifts. Gifts we are to use to help and serve others. If I am doing that and at the same time pursuing my passions, that would be a win/win for all.


Pray: God, show us how to live our lives for the glory of you God, and the benefit of all your creation. Verses: Eph 2: 8-10 1Cor 7:7 1Peter 4: 7-11

No comments:

Post a Comment