Thursday, July 8, 2010

"Lost in Life'


I feel like I have been lost in my life. Since April I have been absolutely caught up in all it takes to sell a house. I had no idea how it would affect me? All the prep for showings and then prep for the new owners, seemed endless. Expecting a relief at closing and instead I was faced with a delay in our new residence. Thirty days later it all became available. That still takes a toll on our time and energy. We are close now and soon will be all settled in.


Where does that leave me with God??? It almost seems like I abandoned God for three months? Why??? Just to busy and focused on one thing? I so want to be in a tight relationship with God, don't we all? Prayer: God I need and want you in my life, forgive me for my absence and draw me closer and deeper in relationship with you!!


Verses: Prov 22: 17-21 1Tim 4: 1-8 1Peter 4: 1-6

1 comment:

  1. Dan - glad to read your back writing your devotions. I always enjoy reading them - I appreciate your sensitivity to the promptings of God and the reflections you share. God bless you. love and miss you much, sister Barb

    ReplyDelete