Friday, July 9, 2010

"Living Life"


I had a a bike experience last week on my way home. As I turned the corner my front tire rolled on the rim and down I went!! Apparently the tire was low enough on air to come off the rim. The road rash I received on my left leg was my worst ever. Ten days later and it is still healing.

Yesterday I got caught ten miles from home inn a cloud burst. Once again my body was subjected to adverse conditions. I wondered as I rode in a wind and rain pelting me, should I just stop this activity?

I believe instead it's all a part of living. Jesus said " You will have trials". Maybe these experiences teach me to continue on and pursue my goals and dreams. In order to serve God, all of us will meet with scrapes,bruises, and sometimes drenched spirits. We can only pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off, clean our wounds and continue on with our quest.

Verses: James 1: 2-3 John 16: 33 Psalm 34 : 11-22 2 Tim 4: 6-8

No comments:

Post a Comment