Wednesday, May 18, 2011

"What is Happening?, Exactly?"







If a car or truck goes by me and accelerates what is the motivation? Not all cars passing by me seem to have a need to speed up. Some just pass by and disappear into the distance. Others act as though my presence has negatively affected them.





These cars have to stop eventually and get more fuel. Shouldn't they be angry at that interruption in their travel? I don't need the same fuel stops but have a limit to how much energy I have. I actually am glad to stop and rest and refuel!





Maybe it is the perceived importance of each person out there traveling? Emergency vehicles seem to be necessary and required to go faster and make up vital time. An arrogant police officer that speeds for no other reason than that they can is hard to validate.





I wonder if they all realize how much they missed along the way or the destruction they leave behind? Praise God that we are alive and living in such a beautiful place!!





Verses: Matt 23: 23 Php 1: 18 Matt 5: 41-42

No comments:

Post a Comment