Tuesday, May 24, 2011

"Spinnin Wheels Gotta Go Round"



I guess I could refer to a bicycle wheel from that phrase. That would seem to be to easy. I also can apply that to non wheeled parts of our lives. The expression" On a Roll" comes to mind.



Right now we are trying to get on a roll in my house. With all the changes we have experienced lately that seems like quite a task. So many new and uncharted waters have to be crossed. I am sure we are making progress, yet there are still more bridges to cross.



As in all of our lives whether we can feel it or not our lives "Gotta Go Round". The proverbial circle of life is ongoing and ever changing. All the small parts add up to the biggest parts of life. Our comfort and salvation come from God! Even the Earth is a "spinnin wheel" in its own right. God has the power and vision to provide our present and future days!



Verses: Prov 15: 24 Romans 11: 33-36 1Tim 6: 17-21



No comments:

Post a Comment