Wednesday, May 11, 2011

"Mid-Week"







My brother always refereed to today as "Hump Day". I guess we all need to get over the hump of the week. Some weeks have bigger humps than others. Some mid-weeks are just a bump in the road.





At least we are blessed with the days it took to get to this mid-week place. Looking back I pray and hope there have been successes! Looking forward I am confident that much more can be accomplished.





I used to attend a church that had a mid-week service. They would have a potluck dinner and then some music and a teaching in the sanctuary. It was a nice mid-week way to refresh and refuel our minds and souls.





I suppose that at mid-week we all could use some inspiration and encouragement from God. We should just take a little more time to pray and commune with God, I am sure God would love to have that time with all of us!





Verses 1Th 5: 16-18 Psalm 86: 5-7 James 5: 13-16

1 comment:

  1. Ah, the middle of the week. Was that potluck at Longs Peak? I love your blogs, Dad, they help provide me inspiration and advice for following God. :)

    ReplyDelete