Saturday, May 14, 2011

"Weeks End"



I guess this day(Friday, I was unable to post Fri am so this is Sat am), is the end of our week. Some would be a little concerned as this is also "Fri the 13th" I am unaffected by that fact.



I usually am pretty stoked that we are much closer to the weekend days. A little break from our usual routine and demands seem like a blessing to all. I also look forward to time with my family and experiences we will all have.



I believe my week has been fairly productive and am satisfied with all that has been accomplished. Some weeks are better than others. There is no magic formula, we just have to trust God! In all of our lives there is comfort in that knowledge.



God will guide us through and carry us along each and every week. Praise is all Gods' and his presence and glory is all powerful.



Verses: Rev 4: 11 1Pet 4: 11 John 14: 1-4



No comments:

Post a Comment