Friday, September 10, 2010

"Travel in our Minds"


Once we have been places, we have to rely on our minds and pictures to remember back to where we have been and things we have done.


Revisiting some old time favorites can stir memories both fond and maybe not so much. Who we were with, what we did, what we experienced, all come back with new clarity. Some things change and others seem to have a timelessness to them.


Years ago I went back to Marroon Bells after 30 yrs had passed. The camp ground was gone but the vision I had of them and the impact they had on me was still huge!! I am grateful that some things never really change. I am sure my children will some day be able to reflect back and remember all they have experienced. I hope and pray their memories are a source of joy and comfort to them.


I sure have had a lifetime of memories to fill me up and make me smile!! God: Thanks!! keep inspiring me to see and do more. Verse 1Chronicles 16 : 8-36 Psalm 121

No comments:

Post a Comment