Thursday, September 2, 2010

Research all Options"


Now comes the time to commit and make a choice. Do we learn a new language? Do we learn to water ski?, Rollerblade, build a bird house or what?


We could just decide to improve on an existing skill we have. I could really use a computer keyboard lesson, or two! or three or .........! I still hunt and peck. My sister and my children look like world class keyboarders!


Once again I am led back to God. What would be of most value to God and be his desire for me? Often I am not real clear on what that may be?


Right now I may be in my friends term" Nesting". I know that lots more is to come and God will place me, teach me. encourage me and lead me where to go and what to do.


I will just continue to hone my present skills and passions. I trust God will use my skills and talents to be of service to him.


Verses: Eph 4: 10-16 2Tim 4: 1-8 2Peter 3: 17-18

No comments:

Post a Comment