Friday, September 24, 2010

"Strive for Growth" (In God)


My latest and ongoing quest is to find exactly where God would have me be? I am to often my own director of my life. Praying and trusting it all to God is not that easy!


It helps to have a vision of God in our minds. My vision is very much one of Jesus. I associate God and Jesus as one. That is very helpful to me. My goal is to aspire to be more like Jesus. My success is fleeting at best.


I do know that God will lead me to his ultimate desire for me if I just listen and follow his lead. Growth will come with an honest desire by any of us to do so. Patience and persevereance will be needed for God to work in each of us. The future is Gods' and Gods' alone, but we will get there in Gods' good time!!


Verses: Heb 10: 19-39 Deut 13: 3-5 Psalm 40:

No comments:

Post a Comment