Wednesday, September 22, 2010

"Explore Unchartered Water"


I have no idea what possibilities exist in this life for me? I prayed for a life ministry involving tandem bikes and blind people, it took over a year to manifest itself. I now am part of a wonderful group of blind and sight people who ride together!


My heart has always gone out to those who are less fortunate and need help with auto and home repairs. I haven't found my niche yet but I trust God will lead me where I need to go.


I struggle with empathy for those who suffer great loss. Recent fires here in Colorado have destroyed many families homes and all their possesions. They are in for a long and difficult rebuilding of their lives. I trust God will put people in their midst to help with that process. I may be a part of that too?


Pray: God, there are so many needs and voids to be filled. How can any of us be your hands and feet in this world? Guide, encourage and equip us to do that. Verses : Eph 4: 1-7 1 Corinth 12: 12-31 John 14: 18-24

No comments:

Post a Comment