Friday, September 3, 2010

"Climb that Mountain"


After a week of interesting possibilities I did make a decision. It wouldn't be earth shattering or hugely impactful to anyone but me. It didn't require a lot of training or prep. God had all along been prepping that need for me. It only took part of a day and was very uplifting and inspiring.

Oh, so I climbed an actual mountain, Longs Peak to be exact. On Thursday of last week I took the day off and at 2am headed up the trail to Longs Peak's summitt. At 7am I was sitting on top of the world!! (as far as I was concerned).

A new friend said I would probably get fourteener fever?? , and he is probably right. I now have plans to climb Bierstadt and Mt Evans in a few weeks. I can't wait for all that God has in mind for me from today to my last days on earth!!!!

Verses: Isaiah 55: 12-13 Micah 4: 1-5 Luke 6: 12-26

2 comments:

  1. My dear brother - are you climbing these mountains alone? Does your cell phone work way up there? I think it's great just want to be sure you're safe.

    have a wonderful weekend! love you -hello to kids - sister Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems you've been busy! Good luck! God is always there, wherever you go whatever you do!

    ReplyDelete