Tuesday, August 11, 2009

"Yesterday"

How often do we ponder yesterday? All of our past has had some significance on our present. What we have experienced, does affect what we are today. Life goes forward and the past is definitely gone. We can't go back and change anything. The bonds made are now a part of our present day. Things left behind are gone. If we hold on to something from before it can greatly affect our today. Praise God for lessons learned and wisdom gained. Pray for new and healthy insights and growth. Verses Hebrews 13: 8 Eccl 7: 10

1 comment:

  1. I only know one thing for sure these days: Jesus died for our sins and He is the only way to find salvation. John 14:1-6
    Everything else seems to be perception, rationalization or justification (often in His name!).
    I sin every day and always will. I pretend to know the answers - I don't.
    I have hope and faith in God's love. GB

    ReplyDelete