Wednesday, August 5, 2009

"Adventure"

I am a huge fan of unexpected adventure. Sometimes we just need to go with no plan and see what happens. Then we will be led on an adventure of unknown destination. One story goes how my brother was lost returning from a visit at a college, and on a country road found a Corvette he had always wanted to own. His wife may have thought he was wasting time, but he was on an adventure. My daughters got to meet two rescued race horses. All because their dad was on a dad adventure! God will lead us where we need to go if we just let him lead. Verses: James 4: 7-10 2Thess 3: 6-15

1 comment:

  1. I just took an adventure in my mustang because I went down town and they were paving one lane after I went by and saw all the asphalt, I took an 8 mile trek over and around the hill - it was scenic and fun! But along the way I was so amazed by the farms. Being a farm girl, my mind went back to the good times on Weiler road and growing up on a farm. I saw mowed fields, raked and ready to bale. I saw lots of cows, horses, sheep, dogs etc. Even though I live in a rural town, I don't see many farms. It was a wonderful adventure and I'm sure God planned for me to have a nice ride just before I got home. What an amazing world He has created for us to enjoy! God bless - love you, sister Barb

    ReplyDelete