Friday, August 28, 2009

"Old Friend, New Friend"




I just made a new friend yesterday. I was with an old friend as it were. My old friend is actually older than me! My new friend is a lot newer than me! My old friend and I had not seen each other for a long time. We shared in a pasttime that we both enjoy and love to do. My new friend was doing the same thing with his father. In either case we were able to build on our individual friendships. Praise to God for all the friends in our lives. Praise to God for bringing us together! By the way, my new friend has a birthday on Sunday, he will be one year old! My old friend has birthdays too but his age is unimportant! Verses: Prov 17: 17 John 15: 9-17

1 comment:

  1. Friends are indeed gifts from God! Each unique and special! May God put many friends in your path! GB

    ReplyDelete