Friday, August 21, 2009

"Abundance"

I was able to see Gods' creation in abundance yesterday. Did you ever stop and realize how many different plants there are? The variety's and colors and shapes are infinite it seems. We know there is a countable amount of people on earth, but the amount seems infinite. Gods' limits aren't our limits. There is an abundance of everything available from God. What a concept to grasp? We will never know or understand the fullness of God! We are all so blessed to see and receive a small part of his glory.( Enjoy everything God has created and respect it all). Verses: Romans 5: 17 Jude 2 Psalm 145: 3-7

1 comment:

  1. May "mercy, peace and love be yours in abundance" as well! ..."and we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God". God woke me early and I've been praying and reading his word - through your suggested passages. My goodness I love Him and am so glad He loves me!! I cry tears of joy and am comforted by his presence in my life! You are right, there is so much of His beauty and glory everywhere and in everyone!
    GB!
    BTW - I like the new picture!

    ReplyDelete