Tuesday, October 13, 2009

"You"


I now need to give others a fair voice. What do I know about you? What do I want to know about you? Are you a believer? Are you married? Do you like ice cream!? I hope so! Are you happy in your life and all you do? I know God loves you, no question about that. I know God created you and you are perfect in his eyes.I also know that you have as much potential as I do. Will you use that potential to Gods' purpose? I am sure many others love you too. Pray: God, allow me to meet as many others as you would have me meet, and then share life with them. Verses: Eph 2: 19-22 Eph 4: 25 Mark 3: 33-35

2 comments:

  1. Is there someone out there who does not like ice cream?!?! I hope you meet many people who enhance your life and you theirs with the grace and love of Jesus Christ!! GB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a believer! Like you - not married, but was. LOVE ice cream! I am happy in my life and with God's help, will find his purpose for me each day! GB!!

    ReplyDelete