Monday, October 12, 2009

"Me"


What a neat idea I thought, I can write about me! But what does anyone care to learn about me? What would be of interest to anyone else? So I dug down deep and thought of things to share. I have four children, two of which are adults now. I am not married but have been in the past. I have only climbed one "fourteener" and did it in a car( Mt Evans). Things I really like(love), God, Jesus, my family and friends, bikes, mountains, sunsets, ice cream, strong beers, tea, pb & mayo,dark chocolate..............music. So much for me let's turn our attention to God! For without God there would be no me! Verses: Col 1:16 Rev 10: 6 Ge 1: 27

1 comment:

  1. Nice smile! Interestingly, my likes/loves are very similar to yours, although, I would have to add running and horseback riding. Music - very important to my worship! PB??? That can not be peanut butter...with mayo?!? Perhaps that's the reason for the shiny head?!?...it may cause hair loss!!
    You are so right - God is the reason for us all! The good, the bad, the quirky! Psalm 8:1-9, 9:1-2 God wants us to realize how precious we are to him and to see ourselves in the light of his love! If God considered us worthy of giving up the most precious thing he had, what does that say about how valuable we are to him?!?!
    Thanks for your devotionals and verse selections! May God bless you in all you do!

    ReplyDelete