Monday, October 19, 2009

"Investigate"

How much do we want to look into ourselves and discover our own truths? Are we just tooting our own horn, or are we actually making a difference? What would be the point if we always stayed at status qou? What would our incentives be? It's hard to look and try to discover our own truth. Most of us probably can ignore what we don't want to see and only see what we want to. Is there any real advantage to anyone else if we are unwilling to change? If we truly access our goals we can start to find answers. Gods' answers are not always easy. We only have to believe and then follow. Verses: 2Ch 16: 9 Prov 14: 6 Isaiah 40: 3-5

1 comment:

  1. Change...a difficult premise. I am who God programmed me to be! The problem is, I am flawed! Knowing this simple truth, and accepting it is by human nature, difficult! What I am learning, is to accept and love me as I am - flaws and all!! For in order to love and truly help others, I must first accept it and recognize it in myself. Change who I am...probably not! Change what I do to be a reflection of Jesus Christ...it is a good goal! May your truths be God inspired! GB!

    ReplyDelete