Tuesday, September 15, 2009

"Simple"

Simple things can mean so much. Anytime we are hugged by one of our children, it is heart warming. The simple statement of I LOVE YOU can make a huge difference in our lives. A cup of coffee shared with a loved one, a book read together, a meal prepared by our lover, a back rub and a kiss. So many things and yet so simple to do. Remembering to do all these things and to appreciate them should be a part of all our lives. It will fill us up and make us whole. Book of the bible: Philemon

2 comments:

  1. How do we so often lose simple?!? I agree, simple things are what is truly important! I pray for you all of life's simple pleasures God has blessed us with! GB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh....and if I may, I have to add hand holding!! One my personal bestest of the simplest!!

    ReplyDelete