Monday, September 7, 2009

"Belief"

Do our beliefs' stay consistent or do they change with our situation? Does what we believe in dictate our actions? Or do our actions determine our beliefs' ? We are all good at rationalizing anything we do. We all are equally good at explaining our beliefs and their significance. Trying to uphold a true and consistent example can get difficult. None of us are exempt from manipulating life to fit our needs at a particular time. What do we do? Try and cling to God and his power and act and be more like God. Verses: 1Tim 4: 9-14 Romans 10: 1-13

1 comment:

  1. WOW - Good questions! Wouldn't it be wonderful to really, truly know!! Faith, prayer and love are our defenses! I know I sin daily and am unworthy of God's forgiveness and yet He forgives me and loves me more than I can imagine! I pray God soothes your heart and guides you closer to Him in all you do! GB!

    ReplyDelete