Friday, September 4, 2009

"Back to work"

Today is my return to my job day after my leg issue. It has been 6 weeks since I last worked.( July 18). The time off healing and exploring has been very interesting. There were times when I was pretty much immobile. Lately I have been very active again and glad for it. The new discoveries I have found have been vast! It will ,I am sure take very little time to get back to a routine of work, play , praise and sleep. Lots to do and catch up on. Healing, thank God, is coming along great and full use should happen in weeks. Praise God for all that I have received through this life changing ordeal. Verses 1Cor 1:9 Col 3: 23 1Th 5: 12-28

1 comment:

  1. God's vision and path for us is far more amazing than we could ever imagine! I pray God fills your path with an abundance of great people, places and experiences! GB!

    ReplyDelete