Friday, April 29, 2011

"Walking the Line"



Johnny Cash sang a song titled this quite a few years ago. I don't even know if I am sure of its' meaning? I suppose like most things it can have multiple meanings. Each person can draw their own conclusions.



I know in life we all are subject to walking some kind of line. I also know that the line is not always straight. It is probably our own inability to follow a straight path that makes that happen.



Whatever the line actually is or represents , we can all strive to be as close as possible to being on it. The nice thing about life and lines is they have the ability to twist and turn and still get us where we are going. After all the end result "God" is patiently waiting for us!



Verses: Psalm 27: 11 Prov 3: 6 Matt 16: 24-26 John 8: 12

No comments:

Post a Comment