Thursday, April 28, 2011

"Free or Freely Given"

Today's technical world offers so many possibilities. I hear a new catch phrase lately, " There is an App for That"! I guess we want our lives to be a series of applications.
How much of these Apps and other types of information accesses are free? Seems like all things lead to eventual costs?
I guess the question becomes, do we really need all these gadgets? Or are we so wanting access to something that we are willing to pay for that access?
The price Jesus paid for our sins was his life. Our access to him and God is freely given! Gods' love and presence is free for all of us that believe. Jesus paid the price. Praise God for providing the ultimate "App" the one that leads to him!!
Verse: Psalm 119 (as much as you desire)

1 comment:

  1. In Matthew 10:8 - Jesus said, "Freely you have received, freely give" - one of my favorite verses. There is also a song that has this verse,
    "Freely, Freely you have received, freely, freely give - go in my name and because you believe, others will know that I live" amen!

    ReplyDelete