Wednesday, April 27, 2011

"Age or Aged"



I am unsure of how we are supposed to age? God doesn't have a defined age or similar attribute. We will all get older but does that mean we are aged or just an older age?



Some of us actually will seem to have maintained our youth. Some may actually act as if they have aged. The actual age and the perceived age can be distinctly different.



I still feel like a kid every time I ride my bike. I like the way the wind and the freedom feels. Jumping over curbs or rocks is still a kick for me. Maybe it helps me to stay younger inside?



One day age will creep up to all of us. I just pray and hope we live a life as youthful as possible. The cliche" Your as young as you feel" is probably more true than we can possibly understand!



Verses: Eccl 9: 13-18 Eph 4: 1-16 Romans 15: 1-13

1 comment:

  1. age can be a reminder, of things,
    we use to do, but now we think smarter.
    to do those things easier.
    i'm happy to work outside, not confined
    to walls. feeling more alive outdoors.

    ReplyDelete