Sunday, May 31, 2009

"Mean People?"

There are people out in this world I don't understand. People that for some reason like to make other people feel bad. I am not sure if they are even aware of what they say and do? My struggle comes from how can this be? Why are they like that? What possible gain is there for them? Why does God allow them to do what they do? The bigger question is then, what difference can any of us make? Prayer: God show us how we can make a difference in this world for the better. Help us to understand that some people are removed from you, and your glory. Verses: Prov 8: 13 Romans 2: 5-11

1 comment:

  1. Thank God it is not up to us to understand or judge! Amen to prayer! I am pretty sure that keeping our own selves living a Christlike life, and loving all whom we come in contact with, will keep us plenty busy. I am all about leaving the rest to God! God bless!!

    ReplyDelete