Thursday, March 19, 2009

"Worship"

I am always amazed at how God can reach us through worship. There is a closeness and power in that experience. It's like God joins us in a way that connects and comforts us. The power of music to the human soul is beyond understanding. The power of God is also beyond our scope. Praise goes out to God for this ministry to each of us. Praise goes out to all those that provide beautiful music to each of us. Psalm 98 1-9 Song to check out " Come now is the time to worship" by Brian Doerksen

1 comment:

  1. How true! Sometimes it can even be a bit unsettling! I am glad you are posting your devotionals - it's a nice way to start the day. I use to pray every morning with someone very near and dear to my heart. That is no longer available to me, so I thank you for filling that void. God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete