Thursday, March 26, 2009

"Anger"

I have always been unsure of how to handle anger? I used to think that it was wrong. The story in the bible of Jesus in the market somehow seemed sinful. I have come to realize that anger is a human reaction to an injustice. In Jesus's case it was an injustice to God . In human cases it is an injustice to ourselves. The emotion that anger unleashes is quite powerful and can be destructive
(Jesus overturned tables and benches). The release of that energy is needed however.God can and will allow us to"vent" properly as Jesus did. Pray; God be our source of wisdom in how and when we are angry. Verses Matthew 21: 12-13 Proverbs 15: 1 James 1: 19

2 comments:

  1. I think anger is simply an emotion - neither good or bad. It is how we handle that anger, I believe, that God wants us to be careful of. Taking your anger out on someone else, or hurting another is probably not what He would want us to do! God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea... i know what u mean... anyway love my nail polish? lime neon green!!!! i could do urs if u wanna!! lol! JK!!!!! TTYL H PS check out my blog?

    ReplyDelete