Friday, March 20, 2009

Love God Love yourself Love others

I took todays title from a movie speech, Sometimes God uses unique ways to get through to us. The core of it all is so simple(Love God). The rest may require more effort. Loving ourselves may be a struggle. If we recognize that the very fact that God loves us then loving ourselves should be easy. The same holds true for loving others, as God loves all his creation.
Verses: Deut: 6-5 1John 4 : 7-11 Everyone enjoy your weekend and hopefully love more fully. I know God will fill me with new insights. Next post Monday

Song to check out Hallelujah( Your love is amazing) Brenton Brown & Brian Doerksen

1 comment:

  1. I think your messages must have an hour delay. I checked out your sight at 5:00 and it wasn't there - maybe it posts on central time. Nice way to start the weekend - thanks! You are right, God's love is the answer: for all we do, for all we say, for how we live our lives. He doesn't skimp on love for us, it is unending; I pray that I can shower those in my path with the love He has given me!

    ReplyDelete