Sunday, June 25, 2023

Renewal of God in our daily lives.

 New Beginnings: Here is the start of a whole new chapter in my life with God expressed in words, thoughts, prayers, and time quietly spent with God. It's been quite a while since I posted on this particular way of fellowship and praying and connecting with God.

     We all have our gifts from God and after rereading my Devotions from 2009,2010,2011, I realized that God has definately gifted me with a most wonderful and useful talent. I am so thankful for our present churches"Pastor Cameron "to be a huge influence in me returning to writing and listening to Gods word. This is truly a way God can reach out and encourage and work in me.  Amen

     Romans 11: 29

     Romans 12: 6-8

    1 Corinth 12: 4-11

No comments:

Post a Comment