Sunday, June 25, 2023

Centering Down

   I remember a bible study group that I attended in Colorado that was called "Centering Down". It was led by Priscilla, the only Priscilla I have ever known. She was a dynamo of a person and a magnet to so many people.   

  The formula for her success eludes me presently. She seemed to have a God given ability to attract people. Her personality and undying devotion was a force to admire.

   Throughout the years of her opening her home to so many people I was blessed with meeting and befriending so many wonderful God loving, following, passionate human beings!

  The many faceted study styles opened up new and challenging ideas and concepts and gave us all a new perception of God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. We all were inspired and driven to know and experience more. The "Centering Down" was so true to all that was experienced there.

   Proverbs 31: 10-31

   Ruth 3: 11

   Matthew 25: 35-36


No comments:

Post a Comment