Friday, March 5, 2010

"Walking with God"


I suppose all of our lives would be so much better if we would spend more of our time walking with God. We all have moments of his presence and ours in twined. We also have moments where we have drifted away.
There was a devotional about a man who was trying to perfect a constant communication with God. In every minute of every day he tried to be prayerful and receptive to God. It takes a lot of discipline to do that! I doubt any of us can completely succeed, after all we are humans and fallible.
Many other things in our lives consume our attention and time. At best I would think we could strive to be more deeply in touch with God. There are many ways to just that, and each of us have our own style.
I can't count how many times God has joined me in a "song" and for that period of time we are one with each other!! Verses: 1Thes 3: 11-13 Phil 4: 4-7 Psalm 105 : 1-5

No comments:

Post a Comment