Wednesday, March 3, 2010

"Insights of Walking"

Four months of walking and I keep going to the same places! (or do I?). Such is life when our jobs and homes are the two places we spend most of our time. However, there is a lot to be said for quiet time with God. Finding it sometimes seems difficult? Sometimes, it takes a life change to encourage and direct us. There would seem to be a limit to how many ways to get from A-B. Especially when A-B are the same two places! I have become quite good at "alternate routes". Some take a little longer, but always offer a new landscape to observe. I have grown fond of my walks and as I switch to bicycling, I will miss them but will return to walking as the seasons dictate. Verses: Deut 11: 16-21 Isaiah 2: 3-5 Micah 6: 8

1 comment:

  1. the bible has many stories about Jesus walking around and look at all he encountered. Sure is an example for us. I think you're on the right track!!

    love and miss you much, sister Barb

    ReplyDelete