Tuesday, July 28, 2009

"Nesting"

A friend of mine calls it nesting. I am kind of limited in what I can and can't do. We can also make a choice to take a break and refuel. Work for Gods' purpose is sometimes limited. We could be raising a bunch of small children, and be overwhelmed. We are still serving God and doing his work. We could be spiritually drained and need time to refuel. Physical limits can also affect us. I hope this time recharges me and allows me to better opportunities to serve and work for God. Verses: Eccl 2: 24-26 Exo 31: 12-17

1 comment:

  1. I've had a similar discussion with a friend: While we live on this earth, we'll never fully know the reasons why God allows windfalls or downfalls to change our lives so drastically. But we can have hope in spite of changing circumstances. Solomon tells us that God "has made everything beautiful in its time" (v 11). So the current circumstances we're experiencing fit perfectly into a larger plan for our lives. Enjoy the refueling! God's grace and love is better than gas (fossil and human!). GB

    ReplyDelete