Wednesday, October 23, 2013

"Long days Short nights"

I find myself in an era where my days are long and my nights are short. I suppose I am not alone but it sure seems like the majority of my day is away from home. I don't think that our existence should be waiting for the weekend to come to enjoy a break from the long work week.
    This has not always been the case and I suppose our memories are 20/20 so I may have a distorted vision of what once was. All I know for sure is that a change seems to be in order and that pray God leads me there. God tells us to work and prosper but he also tells us to rest and pray. I trust that God will direct my path and show me the course to take.
                               Verses Eccles  5: 16-20  Eccles 6: 1-6  Psalm 23

No comments:

Post a Comment